All sales made by Vintage Brand’s Guru (“Seller”) to you (“Customer”) are governed by these Terms and Conditions of Sale unless otherwise indicated by Vintage Brand’s Guru in writing.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM. THE VINTAGE BRAND’S GURU RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND OR MODIFY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AT ANY TIME AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
- Our products are not washed, steamed, ironed or dry clean. It is each wholesale customer responsibility to wash, dry clean, steam or iron before putting them out for sale. Therefore we do not accept return on the grounds that clothes are not clean or there is odour or smell.
- We spend a lot of time quality checking each piece and any of these signs of wear we record within our detailed descriptions and photographs, however on extremely rare occasions some small marks may be missed so please be aware of this when buying from our collection.
Description of the Goods
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
Customs Fees & Charges for Non EU Shipping
Orders that are shipped overseas may be subject to custom duties, and these are not included in the purchase price. As the buyer, you’re responsible for these charges – unfortunately we have no control over them and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. If you’d like any further information, you should contact your local customs office.
- We use reputable tracked courier service for both national and international shipping.
We accept: Paypal payment only. Customer can pay via debit or credit card via our paypal checkout.
- As mentioned above our products are not washed, steamed, ironed or dry cleaned. Therefore we do not accept return on the grounds that clothes are not clean or there is odour or smell. It is each wholesale customer responsibility to wash, dry clean, steam or iron before putting them out for sale.
- Contact us within 48 hours of receiving your goods and let us know your issues. We need to know fast so that we can help.
- Keep your full order together and we will try our best to resolve any unexpected issue.
- In case of return the customer must return full order lot as we do not allow cherry picking .
- Purchased items must be returned unused, a refund will be issued once goods are received and inspected. In all circumstances the original delivery cost and return postage will be paid by buyer.
- All goods are thoroughly inspected before shipping, however, if an item is damaged in transit or faulty please contact us immediately , a full refund will be offered if item is returned within 14 days of purchase date.
- If you return a faulty item without any prior contact in regards to the fault, the return request cannot be accepted and the item will returned to you (the buyer) immediately
- For returns from Non EU countries the customer must clearly mark the parcel as a return. If you do not do this and custom fees are requested from us the return will not be accepted
Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Right of refusal
Vintage Brand’s Guru reserves the right to refuse service or credit.